Chicken Pizza RecipeMake perfect pizza at home with this wonderful Chicken Pizza Recipe. We did a little twist and added the sausages which turn out really amazing. Try this Chicken Pizza Recipe and do share your feedback.
Ingredients for Pizza Dough
- 4 cups all purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- Warm water (as required)
- 2 tbsp olive oil,
Ingredients for Topping:
- Oil for greasing
- 1 tsp All purpose flour
- 1 Onion
- 4 Links K&N’s Frankfurter Sausage
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Olives
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp Red chilli flakes
Ingredients for Pizza Sauce:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup whole peeled and boiled tomatoes
- ½ tsp dried basil leaves
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup onion chopped
- ¼ cup ketchup
Directions for making Dough:
- Add the flour, sugar, yeast and salt in a bowl and combine. Add the water, 2 tbsp oil and mix properly. Knead until the dough forms into a ball. If dough is too
- dry add additional water knead again. Add 2 tsp oil to grease the bowl and dough.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in a warm place to let it double in size, about 1 hour.
- Take the dough out on a lightly floured surface and gently knead to make a smooth and firm ball. Divide it into 4 equal pieces.
- Make a round pizza shape from each part of this dough by applying some all-purpose flour
- Directions for Pizza Sauce: Heat olive oil over medium-low heat in a saucepan; add garlic into oil and cook just until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add onion and cook it for 2 minutes more..
- Mix chilli flakes, dried oregano, dried basil, tomatoes and ketchup into olive oil mixture. Bring sauce to a simmer and season with salt, and black pepper. Turn
- heat to low, add water simmer sauce until thickened and oil rises to the top, cook for the 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Can be freezed in the air tight jar for 2-3 months
Directions for Making Pizza:
- Take a round pizza tray and grease with the oil and all purpose flour. Spread the rounded (pizza) dough properly and coat the dough with the prepared pizza sauce.
- Add onion, mozzarella cheese and cheddar all over the pizza.
- Prepare K&N’s Frankfurter Sausage as per the instructions on the pack and slice properly.
- Add bell peppers and prepared Frankfurter Sausage (sliced). Spread cheddar cheese, olives, jalapeno, oregano and red chilli flakes.
- Preheat the oven, and bake the pizza at 190 C for 20 minutes.
- Delicious Pizza is ready to eat!